ENISHI 日本酒物語・紺 / NIHONSYU MONOGATARI・NAVY BLUE HANDMADE CYCLING CAP
Introducing the cycle cap "Sake Story" from Nishijin, Kyoto.
This cycling cap is with a slightly thicker cotton fabric, designed with ficticious sake labels. Whether you are a cyclist who loves Japanese sake or not, this is a Japanese design not to be missed.
- Handmade in Kyoto, Japan
- Locally sourced Full Cotton
- 3 Panel
- Made to be worn under your bike helmet, and helps keep the rain out of your eyes
- Cotton parts for breathability and good ventilation properties
- Soft elastic helps avoid a constrictive feeling on your head
- Available Sizes S(51～55cm), M(55～59cm), L(60～64cm)
- Available in 4 Colors (Black, Navy Blue, Ivory & White)
- Note! Due to handmade nature of caps, each cap design placement may not be identical.
ENISHI started when the owner could not find
a good cycling cap to wear and started making his own.
His caps are handmade with KYOTO pride,
from the finest “tenugui” (Japanese hand towel)
and “Nishijin" (famous Kyoto textile district) fabrics.
ENISHI caps are more carefully constructed than mass-produced ones,
and we will be really pleased if you come to love them.
CARE FOR YOUR CAPS
- Hand wash in 30 deg C (86 F) water.
- No bleach or dry cleaning. Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on “cool” setting.